Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Letters or Numbers or Both

Our new challenge theme
 for the next two weeks is........

Letters or Numbers or Both.

How you interpret the theme,
 the materials, style and format you use is entirely up to yourselves,
but we must see the----- letters ---- numbers---- on your entries.

We have Irena joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge with this fabulous canvas

Irena


Now for some inspiration from the Design Team











Now its over to you,
we are looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you have been making.

Remember to call back next Tuesday to see our 
Top 5
 choices from the last challenge.
We always invite our Guest Designers from our winners.

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang

4 comments:

  1. Great pages. So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT inspiration! I have linked up a day after I did my blog post as Chrissie kindly let me know about the challenge today - I hope that is ok. Its the first time I have entered your challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Tuesday Taggers Team really appreciate it x